With a dedicated 24/7 support team, we can offer customer assurance that help is always on hand. Our Managed Services at Advanced Communications can save you the hassle of building, monitoring and maintaining your network, so you can have the freedom to focus on the core business.
Our managed services can act as a support function to enhance your business communications. Customer assurance is one of our most invested interests at Advanced Communications, so if you encounter any issues, we can provide support with minimal fuss. With over 25 years of experience working to support businesses and their communication systems, we have become a leading provider of managed services across the UK and in Europe.
Your business needs a secure network ensuring your employees can work efficiently, whether they’re in the office or working flexibly. Our managed services can deliver intelligent support, which is designed to support your business communications.
Strategy And System Management
Our managed services are delivered in a cost-effective and can meet the individual requirements of your business and support you within your working environment. At Advanced Communications, you can leverage our experience and international presence within the industry to deliver critical features that benefit your business.
We can assist you and help you to increase the benefits of cost-efficiency, predictability, and reliability with your system management and business communications. Our managed services for your business communications can offer you individual support needs for full network device management.
Why choose Advanced Communications for Managed Services?
At Advanced Communications, we can offer customisable communications solutions that are included with our managed services so your business can continue working without major disruption. Why should you choose our managed service for your business?
- Unlimited telephone support
- Unlimited remote access from our team
- Emergency contact for when your business is out of hours.
- Individual monitoring of the health of systems, which can be remote.
- Round-the-clock monitoring ensuring that your system is secure.
- New equipment can be supplied to support your infrastructure.
- Broadband supplied and monitored remotely and on-premises.
- Industry trained engineers on-hand to maintain your communication systems
- Direct access to highly skilled engineers who can manage and support your system.